Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Ep. 034 “E3 ; Notes Free”


In this videogame-filled episode of chatter I talk about why I pre-ordered a PS4 and not a Xbone, games at e3 I enjoyed or at least want to play when they are games and much more!

Download/stream/imbibe the episode here…

See the lacks of notes below…

________________________________


***Intro***
-YG “Toot It & Boot It (dirty version)”
-Brief “Hello”
-How to reach me:
Email: TheCBCast@gmail.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CBCpod @CBCpod
Phone: 1-575-3-CBC-pod [15753222763] (Leave a message and maybe end up on the show?)


***Comment/Critique/Conversation***
None!
Just listen to me blather on.

***Outro***
-Outro Jukebox:
YG featuring TY, Dolla $ign, 50 cent & Snoop Dogg/Lion(?)
“Toot It & Boot It REMIX (dirty version)”
________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment