Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Ep. 033 “Hungry ; also TV”



On this episode I finally am able to write some songs.
I had some time to put more effort into the episode, fun right?

Well I know you are raring for a listen so here is the location for you to stream/download/listen to your heart’s delight…


…notes for the episode below…

________________________________


***Intro***
-Intro theme
lyrics: “ketchup you mustard what I relish/mayo my bbq and sour my kraut/pickle the hollandaise, tarter the butter/I should not write songs/before dinner/this is the copperboom podcast/you are listening now”
-Brief “Hello”
-How to reach me:
Phone: 1-575-3-CBC-pod [15753222763]


***Comment/Critique/Conversation***
*Music*
-Chance the Rapper “Acid Rap”
-Icono Pop “Iconic EP”
*Games*
-Tomb Raider [2013] (PS3)
*Films*
-THE HANGOVER 3
-THE EAST

***Random Crap***
-Doomies
-The Killing
-Game Of Thrones

***Outro***
-Brief “Goodbye”
-Outro theme
“Oooo/Maybe there will be a next time/maybe I can try/Ending sounds as bad as it feels/better to feel anything at all”


________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment