Friday, September 6, 2013

Ep. 045 “A Bit Late ; Heatgate”

A bit late with the episode this week. I would love to blame the heat and my being sick and… so I guess I will.
Sorry. Next week some things are going on so it will probably be the same.
I expect another Friday episode.

That said, here is one for you right now!
To download or stream at your leasure…

Notes/links are below…

_________________________________________


***Intro***
-Intro
Scott English “Brandy”
-Brief “Hello”
-How to reach me:
Email: TheCBCast@gmail.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CBCpod @CBCpod
Phone: 1-575-3-CBC-pod [15753222763] (Leave a message and maybe end up on the show?)

***Comment/Critique/Conversation***

*Futurama finale farewell fest (I was there)*
-The episodes of the goodbye…
-My video/images from the event…

*Games*
-Saints Row 4 (PS3)
-CATlateral Damage (Browser)
http://chrischung.com/catlateraldamage
-Dumb Ways To Die (Universal iOS)
-FLuxx (Universal iOS)
-Food Fight iOS (Universal iOS)
-Middle Manager Of Justice (Universal iOS)

*Music*
- Neko Case "The Worse Things Get, the Harder I Fight, the Harder I Fight, the More I Love You (Deluxe)"
- Carly Ritter "Carly Ritter"

*Films*
-KICK-ASS 2
-SHORT TERM 12

***Outro***
-Brief “Goodbye”
Phlegm, puke, piss…
-Outro Jukebox selection:
Ylvis “The Fox”


________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment