Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Ep. 031 “New Games ; Old Sport”



In this… umm… thrilling(?) episode of the show I play a bunch of browser-based videogames and bore my friend P to death.

I am pretty obviously burning out from being overworked but getting ready to submit a game at the same time frame as E3 is keeping me VERY busy.
Hmm… I do not really whinge in this episode so I guess I am doing it on the accompanying weblog it seems.

If you would like to partake in this, download or stream here…

…the notes are here…

________________________________


***Intro***
-Intro Demigodz "Demigodz Is Back" tease
-Brief “Hello”
-How to reach me:
Phone: 1-575-3-CBC-pod [15753222763] (Leave a message and maybe end up on the show?)

***Comment/Critique/Conversation***
*Films*
-FRANCIS HA
-THE GREAT GATSBY 3D

*Games*
-The Great Gatsby For NES (browser: http://greatgatsbygame.com/ )
-The Great Gatsby: Classic Adventures (iPad App)
-GeoGuessr
-Die2Nite
-Gods Will Be Watching
*Foods*
-Lula’s Sweet Apothecary
-Caravan of Dreams
*Concert*
Jimmy Eat World Friday 17 May 2013 @ House Of Blues San Diego, CA

***Outro***
-Brief “Goodbye”
-Outro Jukebox selection:
Demigodz "Demigodz Is Back"


________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment