Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Ep. 022 “About A Boy ; Tejava Cat & Frank”


Hello and hello to another hello.
Writing these is so weird.

What am I supposed to say every week?
Listen, I am just happy you are here.
I mean, I tuned my ukulele, JUST FOR YOU!

Well here is the episode, I hope it finds you well…
…here are the notes, they will also hopefully be well received…

__________________


***Intro***
-Intro theme
(lyrics: Where is pain/without pleasure/where is strife/without leisure/it seems strange to start a show/asking life/where do I go/does anybody/really know me/can anybody/even love me/I do not know/on with the show)
-Brief “Hello”
-How to reach me:
Email: TheCBCast@gmail.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CBCpod @CBCpod
-Audio levels

***Critiques with P***
-Boy "Mutual Friends"
-Boy @ The Troubadour
-DEAD MAN DOWN
-Paleyfest 2013 “Nashville”
-About naming stuff, specifically this episode
-Joe’s Falafel

***Outro***
[spoiler alert: SO GOOD!]
-“Goodbye”
-David Bowie “Nature Boy (Moulin Rouge version)”


__________________

No comments:

Post a Comment