Thursday, February 14, 2013

Ep. 018 “A Day Late ; A Valentine Short”

-->
Hello and welcome to this late edition of The CopperBoom Cast. I think before I always called it the CopperBoom Podcast but it makes more sense to call it Cast, I think it was because someone already had it but I forget now.

So this is coming out late because I was both busy a lot this week and because I also wanted to include my friend P again. So here it is.

To listen, you have to place your old clicker on…
…and if it be notes ye be needin’ then AAARR, here thar be…

_______________


***Intro***
-Intro theme
Lyrics:
Been a while/no ukulele
Been sleepy/and awful lazy
This is/me trying
-Brief “Hello”
-How to reach me:
-Taking On the RPM challenge
-SongKick


***Critiques***
-SIDE EFFECTS
- The Deep Throat Sex Scandal
-Chinese New Year Dim Sum at Susan Feniger’s STREET
-Falafel at Joe’s Falafel
-Ben Folds Five @ The House Of Blues Anaheim
(Video I took of it: http://youtu.be/FEE1xuvUcOk)
-Ellie Goulding @ The Hollywood Palladium

-CD critique Tegan & Sara “Hearthrob”
-Seeing Kevin Smith film his pilot for Fox’s “Short Coms”

***Outro***
-Brief Goodbye
-(Ukulele sting)


_______________

No comments:

Post a Comment