Friday, December 14, 2012

Ep. 010 “Empty Orchestra ; Finite”

A bunch of things made it so there is not much of an episode this week.
I go into all those things in the episode here...

http://archive.org/details/TheCopperboomPodcast010  

...I did make an intro and outro song so there is that.
It has *some* content.
My throat is sore, can you tell?

What little episode notes they are, are here...

_________________________________

 
***Intro theme
(Lyrics:
Not much content here
Might be that  time of year
For now I will leave this here
Maybe I will do better next year)

***Intro/Info

***Reason for lateness

***Explanation for lack of content this episode
***Outro

***Exit theme for a podcast
(Lyrics:
This was a short one
Gone before your eyes
Maybe next week
Will be fully realised
Fully realised)


_________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment